Call Your Plumber in Salt Lake City when you need a professional technician to handle plumbing problems of any size or scope. We can come out to take care of leaky faucets or fixtures, clogged drains, garbage disposal issues, and serious plumbing problems as well, like busted pipes or leaks you're unable to find. Call us first for the best rates in SLC for professional plumbing.
24-Hour Emergency Plumbing
Your Plumber in Salt Lake City is the right call for 24/7 emergencies that can compromise your home or property. If you're experiencing any type of urgent plumbing issue, don't hesitate to call us, regardless of the time of day or night. We specialize in emergency plumbing services, so we understand the need for an immediate dispatch if your pipes are frozen, of your sewer or main line breaks, or you have a gas leak- we'll be on the way quickly after providing professional advice on how to manage the situation while you wait.
Residential Plumbing Experts
For home plumbing services, there's no better company to call than Your Plumber in Salt Lake City. If you've hired a big name plumbing company in the past and found that their service lacked the personal touch that you were looking for, you'll appreciate how Your Plumber truly works for you. We go to great lengths to make sure our customers never feel confused by plumbing terminology, bullied into paying high fees or taken advantage of during a plumbing disaster. Trust us for:
- Efficient drain cleaning services
- Toilet and fixture repairs
- Dripping faucet solutions
- Improved water pressure
- Cost-effective water heater repairs & replacements
- And all types of residential plumbing fixes and repairs.
Slow Drains Driving You Crazy?
Before you pour an over-the-counter drain cleaning solution down your pipes, you should know they're the #1 cause of eroding kitchen and bathroom pipes. Harsh chemicals are not the solution to slow-moving drains and severe clogs. We recommend avoiding all OTC products and using professional tips to keep your drains flowing freely:
- For Kitchens- be selective about what you put in your garbage disposal. Never pour grease down the drain; instead, pour oils and grease into empty soup cans and dispose of with your trash.
- For Bathrooms- use a hair trap on each bathroom drain and purchase a cheap drain zip stick to remove hair and debris close to the drain.
- For Floor Drains- clear away any type of debris that can keep your floor drains fro operating efficiently.
When you Need a Plumber in Salt Lake City
Even the most conscientious homeowners need the services of a plumber from time to time. When that time comes, reach out to Your Plumbers for reasonable rates on all types of residential plumbing services. We don't just respond to residential calls- our plumbing techs are certified commercial plumbers as well, with the qualifications, skills, and equipment to handle any type of commercial plumbing project or emergency situation. Call us first- you'll be glad you did.Plumber Salt Lake City